Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Heard on the Radio This Morning

A Mitt Romney supporter this morning on NPR: "We need to get rid of ridiculous organizations like the EPA, Muslims and unions." Since when is Muslims an organization? I thought it was a religious affiliation. So, what this Republican was saying is we need to get rid of freedom of religion, at least for religions he doesn't like. Lovely. I'd want to keep the other "ridiculous organizations" too.

It's simply frightening how many know-nothings we have in this country on both the right and the left.

1 comment:

WM said...

Yes I did hear the same thing. It was on a Mitt Romney (is he from Mass, the "REAL" conservative?) compaign, sounds like a senior male gentleman (Well, Florida).

I don't know what he really mean by saying "Eliminate" those "ridiculous" org. Excuse me, eliminate? How?